**CAMPSITE DOES NOT INCLUDE ADMISSION
***WEEKEND PASS IS FOR GATE HOURS ONLY! YOU MAY NOT PURCHASE A WEEKEND PASS AND SLEEP IN YOUR VEHICLE. You must purchase a campsite to be on the grounds
after gate hours.
2 nights of Camping. Electric hookups available & Brand New Shower House!
CAMPING REGISTRATION DEADLINE : August 7, 2017
**PLEASE READ AND AGREE TO THE CAMPING RULES
CAMPERS ENTER AT MAIN GATE ONLY GATE A (permits & passes will be held at the gate)
**Paypal below for pre-registration--Campsite does not include weekend wristbands
---Due to lack of staff --Campsites are only available to purchase as 2 nights package.
There are only 150 sites available so you must reserve a site while available!! They'll go quick folks!!
NO PETS ALLOWED
NO GOLF CARTS
NO PIT BIKES
NO GO KARTS
Fairgrounds Camp Rules:
CAMPING RULES AND REGULATIONS
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING RULES AND REGULATIONS MAY RESULT IN REMOVAL WITHOUT REFUND.
- CAMPING PERMITTED ONLY IN AUTHORIZED AREAS WITH PRIOR REGISTRATION.
- All occupants staying overnight in campers or tents must wear wristbands at all times during the Rockabilly Ruckus event. One adult must stay in camper, no one
under the age of 18 is allowed to camp without adult supervision. The camping area will be policed.
- CAMPING PERMIT PROVIDES:
- One campsite rented per family. If overall length of camper is over 30’ you must buy two sites
- Camping fee is $50 for each 30’ site. (one camper per site) For those campers over 30’ purchasing two sites the rate for a double site will be
- Camping permit must be displayed on the door of the camping unit or the window to the right of the door and must be visible at all times.
- All camping units will enter by Gate A ONLY
- NO REFUNDS
- Campsite set-up will begin Friday at 9 am.
- Only one unit per site or per double site. Units must be pulled in or backed in with tongue out or engine out within lines of site.
- Only one vehicle per site or double site. Vehicle must fit within lines and are not allowed to park on roadways at any time, show vehicles may be parked near
barns if space is available.
- AT NO TIME WILL ANY VEHICLE OR CAMPING UNIT MOVE on the grounds during the operating hours of the show. If an emergency arises, you must get approval from the
- All electrical hookups must be in compliance with the National Electrical Code (NEC). A 110 volt, 30 Amp RV type receptacles protected by a 20 amp GFCI
circuit breaker is provided. All extension cords must be “UL” approved with a minimum of 12 gauge wire.
- YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN PICNIC TABLE. Do not “borrow” any of the picnic tables placed on the grounds.
- Trailer to Trailer hookups WILL NOT BE PERMITTED. And no outside appliance over 4CUFT
- NO GENERATORS
- No campfires or open flame on the fairgrounds in accordance with 1301.7-7-04 open flame Ohio Fire Code.
- NO WASTE WILL BE DUMPED DIRECTLY ON GROUND –LIQUID NOR SOLID.
- NO VEHICLES TO BE PARKED ON CAMPGROUNDS ROADS. This is in accordance with 1301-7-7-03 Fire Lane, Ohio Code.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES PERMITTED ON FAIRGROUNDS
- NO PETS
- ANY violations with these rules and regulations will result in removal without refund.
For emergency dial 911. The Sheriff’s Office is located inside the grandstand.
** PAYPAL buttons below-- you do not have to have a paypal account-- there is an option to pay by debit or credit